DIY Studded Denim!



I've been wanting to stud a pair of shorts since I knew it was possible! I got a good deal of request on how to do this little DIY project so here it is! If there's any question, message me on Tumblr (www.indianocean.tumblr.com/ask)
 I ordered these studs from studsandspikes.com
Helpful hint : you CAN NOT find these or any other studs at Michaels or Jo-Ann's. I looked everywhere!



1. Get your stud ready. Placement is key, so get an idea of where you want these bad boys.


2. Push the stud through the denim. This might be a little tricky and muscle is needed!


3. I couldn't bend these with my thumb so I used pliers to bend the spikes in towards each other.




Voila! The bent spikes should look like this on the inside.








Inside. Don't worry, they aren't itchy.
Good luck!! <3